Nov. 12, 2020
1.When the safety door is closed, it must be guaranteed that it cannot open automatically. When the safety door is opened in advance, the mold closing action should be terminated.
2. The safety door can prevent anyone or objects from entering the dangerous area, and protect personnel from being injured by the splashing of molten plastic, and cannot be damaged or disassembled.
3. When any part of the body enters the working area of the Injection Molding Machine to handle abnormalities, be sure to turn off the motor, and turn off the main power supply if necessary.
4. When adding lubricating oil to the big column and crank arm, be sure to stop the machine, and it is strictly forbidden to do this action during normal operation of the machine.
5. The safety rod and the safety block are flexible and effective, and the effective distance between the safety rod and the safety block is 5-10cm.
Injection Molding Machine
6. It is strictly forbidden to tie up the electrical limit switches of the front and rear safety doors of the Pipe Fitting Injection Molding Machine with ropes.
7. When disassembling forest pillars, crank arms and other large parts for repair, use triangle belts to hoist them, and not wire ropes and other ropes to prevent damage to the machine and maintenance personnel.
8. The movable template slide plate should be balanced and cannot be adjusted casually. If necessary, it should be adjusted by the machine manufacturer.
9. It is strictly forbidden to tie up the electrical limit switches of the front and rear safety doors with ropes.
If you have more questions, please contact the Injection Molding Machine Manufacturer